Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm still here!

Hi friends! I'm back from vacay.. And needing a vacation from vacation! Do you ever feel that way?? We had an amazing time spent with family. My in-laws are very generous and take the whole crew on a beach getaway. It's so nice to have time to actually spend time with family without having to run off somewhere. We had a little excitement, too! I'm so thankful Jack could spend time with his cousins, we don't get to see them too often.

I'm sorry for my blogger absence! I wanted to post pics and such, but, alas, our Internet isn't working. You would think with he amount we pay comcast every month it would be slightly reliable, right?!?

I ran 20 miles while in Maine! Big success after taking a week completely offf after the Mad Half. And did you hear?? Green Mountain Runner and I made the newspaper!

3 comments:

  1. So I had no idea how to do the guest post. Was I supposed to email it to you? You will have to teach me the ins and outs of guest posts!!! Can't wait to see the pics from the vacation. Prudence is sending me a copy of the newspaper and I will scan it in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see!
    I want to see!
    Will you upload it to your blog?
    Plus some cute pictures from vaca at some point too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you really enjoyed your vacation. It's a great thing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete