Thursday, July 7, 2011

Did You See It?

HERE!

My guest post on MomSwimBikeRun!

I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight, since the sleeps leading up to a race are more important than the sleep the night before a race. And we all know I won't be sleeping Saturday night. Especially with a 4:45 am wake-up needed to make the hour + trek for a 7:30 start time.

I'm teaching senior fitness tomorrow! It's a class I taught for a while when Jack was tiny, but gave up when I went back to work. It's actually called "Stride and Strong." They lift weights and do body conditioning mixed with walking laps around the track. It's actually a ton of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing my ladies (and one gentleman) tomorrow. These women are awesome. I'm going to try to sneak a peak and take a pic so you can all see how cute they are. I'm sure they won't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment