Friday, February 18, 2011

Heat Wave

Well, to start, I never made it out for my outside run on Wednesday. It was so windy, sidewalks still not plowed, etc etc etc... Excuses, excuses, excuses. I did get three wimpy treadmill miles in. Nothing to write home about.

Jack went to the playspace at the gym while I worked out. When I went to get him when I was finished, he was walking around with a toy lion and doing his signature growl. "He knows what a lion says!" the babysitter said. I agreed, I didn't want to tell her he truth- that he just likes to growl.

We had a heat wave today! 55 degrees! The day started out not-so interestingly enough.. Apparently we were selected for a health survey by the CDC. Exciting!

I went for a five mile run while Jack took a nap (Adam had not gotten up yet for he day- yep, he was still sleeping at 11 am). It was great! It wasn't exceptionally fast, and my feet were soaked within the first half mile because of all the puddles, but just the act of running outside was pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment