Saturday, October 1, 2011

So Not Nervous

I'm not sure of this is good or bad, but I'm completely not nervous about the race tomorrow. It will be my 7th 13.1 and I am really excited! It's supposed to rain and have a temp around 55, so I'm a little concerned as to how to dress. I'm thinking capris and a tank. The race doesn't start until 11:00 so I'm glad I will have some time in the morning and can sleep in a little (please and thank you, Jack). I can't wait to tell you all about it! I'm ready to run.

Thanks to my running sister, Melissa, for getting me through this training cycle. I don't know what I would have done without you. I'll be thinking of you and our long runs tomorrow when the race gets tough. Thank you for pushing me. Thank you for listening. Thank you for being you!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing and there is nothing to be "nervous" about. You will be doing something that you know how to do and something that you love to do. Be strong, be tough, be courageous and don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great! I will be thinking about you from 11 - 1 with happy, positive and strong thoughts to get your through an amazing race that I KNOW you will PR in. Sleep well and be prepared to write a great recap :)

    ReplyDelete