Thursday, October 13, 2011

One Knee


Three years ago today, on top of Snake Mountain, Adam proposed. Even though I had been suspecting he was up to something, I was completely surprised.


That day we had decided spur of the moment to go for a hike and on the way, Adam wanted to stop to get wine. Oddly enough, I didn't find this strange. When we got to the top, we hung out for a while and then he had to go into the woods to go to the bathroom. He was gone for a really long time. I started to get worried and finally he came back, and he was acting so nervous and odd. It was getting chilly and I was ready to head home. All of a sudden, he was down on one knee. I don't remember what he said- it's all sort of a blur and happened so fast.

I said yes.


I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how cute! Happy Anniversary! Ours was on October 7th!

    ReplyDelete