Friday, October 21, 2011

Thanks For Listening, Again

This is not a healthy eating blog. I have no interest in blogging my every eats. But also I am no model of healthy eating at all. I don't like to touch on diet per se, because really it's not something on my radar (but am realizing maybe it should be). A few months ago I talked about my binge eating ways- how I can't say "just one" to anything- cookies, brownies, cheese, crackers.

I have been feeling a little sluggish and tired lately, and I know one aspect of my life that is probably contributing to this: my diet. I *try* to be healthy, but NEVER say no. I have never said no to a dessert in my life. This wouldn't be a problem if my diets was filled with wholesome, real foods 95% of the time, but it's not. I'm not dieting, and I don't want to lose weight. I was to eat to feel good and strong, and know that eating a calzone and bag of Chex Mix for dinner isn't conducive to this goal. I'm hoping that by putting this goal out there, I'm going to have some extra willpower.

Thanks for listening, again.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea putting your goal in writing and on your blog- it'll make you more accountable. I also am one to NEVER say no to desserts! Good luck!!! Your bloggy friends are there for you!

    ReplyDelete