Saturday, February 9, 2013

Two More Times

I was able to get two more work-day runs in this week, one at lunch time and another at the end of the day (in lieu of lunch), both three miles. I'm really loving the flexibility to get a workout in during the day, so when I go home I can be 100% with Adam, Jack and Alice. Once the days start getting longer (and warmer) I will resume more evening runs with J and A. Until then, this is really working. Now I just need to get faster so I can get another mile in in the same amount of time.

My feet and legs have been really thankful for my switch to the new Mizunos. They are half a size bigger and they feel a little loose, but I think part of that has to do with the fact that my old pair was way too small. I'm loving the purple color too.

I'm carb loading now (with a Red Hook IPA) for a run with Green Mountain Runner tomorrow. We have seven miles on tap. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love when I get in runs after work before the kids are home too. Enjoy your run today.

    ReplyDelete