Monday, February 25, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday

It's Monday again and I don't even care because I'm still feeling like a rockstar from our nine mile run. I'm not really sore per se, but I can definitely feel that I ran for a decent amount of time yesterday. I would have run today but after four days of running I'm due for a day off. And I'm putting in some extra hours at work a few days this week because I'm taking Wednesday afternoon off for a special date with Jack.

Operation core strength rehabilitation persisted today with a reformer pilates class. I really enjoyed the class and feel like I got much more out of it today than the first time. The first time I was trying so hard not to snap the pulleys or fall off the machine. There's a "core challenge" reformer class on Thursday afternoon that I think I'll try.

Tomorrow will be a runch day, though. I'm thinking four miles. I really need to be much better about fueling and hydration. Since the increase in running I've seen a drop in my milk supply even though I'm still nursing and pumping often. As much as I'd like to lose these last few pounds, I need to remember to keep the calories up if I still want to make milk. And I do- Adam thinks I'm crazy because my goal is to nurse Alice until she's 18 months. I never thought I'd be that crazy lady who breastfeeds their toddler, but it looks like I'm well on my way.

1 comment:

  1. I was that crazy lady too :) I think it is so worth it.
    Love that you are still feeling like a rockstar. Running rocks.

    ReplyDelete