Sunday, February 3, 2013

Running is Fun


Mizuno Wave Elixer 6's of 2012 (and late 2011), bye bye. With 500 miles on the babies, I finally tossed them. I had many good runs in these shoes, my PR half marathon, all my pregnant runs with Alice in my belly, and my tough first postpartum runs this summer.


Hello to Wave Elixer 7's - or 8's?- not sure- they aren't the newest model, I'm behind a season. It's all the store had in my (new, larger) size but that works for me. They were on sale. I had become accustomed to running on worn out shoes and had somewhat gotten used to the feeling I have been having in my feet and legs. My first couple of runs in the new shoes have been amazing. I'm not feeling the slight nagging aches and pains and am loving the support. I'd like to try having two pairs of running shoes to rotate through but I'm not sure I could keep track of what pair I wore last and how many miles they have on them. I can't even remember to take my vitamins.

.....

My run today was with GMR and Sirius. Nearly six miles that went by so quickly. It made me really excited to get into this training cycle and have some long runs with Melissa. Running is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment