Friday, February 1, 2013

Let's Go!

So here we are, the first day of February. I just closed out another lackluster month in terms of running, and I have to say, I'm tired of making excuses. I'm busy. Everyone's busy. But I need to make it a priority again. I am happier (as is everyone else around me) when I run and workout so I really shouldn't have an excuses. If I make it a priority, I will find the time. I started a new job this week where wellness is an integral part of the culture. I'll have access to classes and a full gym everyday while I'm at work so I plan to take advantage of this. I have a half marathon in the books for April 13 so here we go!

I do want to mention my amazing run a couple weeks ago with Melissa. We ran six tough miles and it felt amazing. Buddy running needs to happen much more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment