Sunday, February 17, 2013

Best Day Ever

Today was my birthday and it was pretty much the best day ever. I woke up at 7:15 am completely surprised that I had slept all night- which meant Alice slept all night. Melissa came over and we headed out for eight miles. It was so freaking cold. I looked at the temperature when I got home and with windchill it was -9 F. Yeah, that's cold. But the miles were so awesome! We nailed negative splits, powered up killer hills and only stopped once to wait for the light to cross the street. I'm feeling so ready for April 13. I came home to pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and fruit courtesy of Adam and Jack.The afternoon was spent in pajamas, drinking hot chocolate and watching movies with Jack and we finished off the day with flatbread at my Mamet's house. It was a pretty awesome day.

1 comment: