Sunday, February 24, 2013

Runday

When I was sitting on the couch this morning, having coffee, I wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of bundling up to head out to run. But Melissa and I have been on a Sunday morning running streak and the rain and snow today couldn't stop us. Adam was going to get his haircut (which he actually never ended up doing) so if we were going to run, Jack and Alice would have to come with us. I bundled them up, pulled down the rain shield and we were off. The first couple miles seemed long but once you get used to being wet, it's actually fun to run in the rain. We took turns pushing the double jogger, switching off every mile. Those miles when I wasn't pushing it went by so fast! We covered nine miles, all while not even leaving South Burlington. It was one of those runs where I felt like I could just keep running and running. It was a great run and I feel so blessed to have such an awesome running partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment