Friday, February 15, 2013

Streets of Burlington

Running through the streets of Burlington this evening made me so excited for May 26. I headed out at the end of my work day for a quick run. I didn't have my Garmin so I decided to run by time. I headed towards downtown and the waterfront, even conquering Battery Street hill.


And I didn't die. But man, Burlington is hilly.The temperature was perfect- cold enough to wear long sleeves but warm enough to wear capris and no hat or gloves. I'm loving it.

In other news, Adam gave me a box of homemade fudge for Valentine's Day from the Shelburne Country Store. It's so amazing. But, I. must. stop.

This simple run today made me feel really happy. I feel like I'm in a good place right now and have found a good balance between home and work. I'm loving my new job and feel good to be in a supportive work environment where I can feel free to go for a run or take a yoga class in the middle of the day if I want to. Here's to many more runs through the streets of downtown Burlington.

1 comment: