Saturday, January 14, 2012

No Hiding It

Winter finally arrived, so after school
on Friday, we bundled up to play in the snow

Snow came through this week, but on Thursday it was so minimal and the temperature was mild (about 34 degrees) so Jack and I took our (my) run outside. I haven't run with the jogger in a while and it was tough! I forgot how easy is it to get used to running without it, but the other way around- not so easy. So four slow miles it was, adding to the two treadmill runs of three and five miles on Tuesday and Wednesday.

.....

I had my 14 week appointment with the midwife this week, and everything looks good on the baby front. She had a medical student with her, who had a hard time finding the baby's heartbeat, which kind of annoyed me. But the midwife was able to find it quickly. I've gained two pounds, which I don't really notice except when running and trying to button my jeans. Most of my pants feel fine when I put them on, but need to be unbuttoned by the end of the day because they're too tight. Maternity clothes are still way to big now, though. I don't even feel like I look pregnant, but according to my coworkers, there's no hiding it.

1 comment: