Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Monday

Is it really May? I'm happy to report a mileage total of 70 miles for the month of April. The first 45 or so were purely running miles, and the rest being a combo of walking and running. A mile is a mile, right?

Melissa and I met up at the waterfront for a walk on Sunday. It was such a beautiful day!
I'm guessing we walked close to five miles. I didn't wear my Garmin, even though I thought about it. I'm trying to remember that I don't need to know my distance covered for every single step I take.

It was an amazing, relaxing walk and so nice to catch up. I'm secretly jealous that Melissa is training for her first marathon this month (!!!) and picked her brain about all things training. I can't wait to cheer her on and see her cross the finish line.

.....

It was a little rough going back to work today after a week off, but I made it :). Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment