Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week(s) in Review

When we got home from Pennsylvania, I came down with a cold that I just couldn't shake. I attempted a run last Thursday which turned into a walk after half a mile. Teaching yoga last Saturday was brutal, but by Sunday I was feeling much better.

Sunday also started a week of unseasonably warm temperatures. Jack and I ran six miles on Sunday in 70 degree weather and sunshine. The rest of the week just kept getting better, with temperatures reaching 80 degrees.

One day, after I got home from work, Adam, Jack and I headed to some nearby trails to do some light hiking. We weren't sure how Jack would do, but he ended up walking almost two miles.







As you can see, in the past two weeks I have definitely grown. I undoubtedly look pregnant. At just about 25 weeks, I've gained 13 pounds. Non-maternity bottoms are completely out of the question as are most non-maternity tops (with the exception of a few long, billowy styles). Running still feels good, albeit much slower, but it's the running apparel that I'm having a hard time with. My chest has grown exponentially, which limits the tops I can wear. I really need to invest in at least one or two new bras and workout tops.

We took advantage of the weather the rest of the week with walks to the park and playground, and playing outside. Today we're back to March weather, though- 40 degrees and rainy.

1 comment:

  1. You look FABULOUS!!! I'm missing those warm temps! That was such a nice relief! I love running in HOT weather! Why, oh, why do I live in Vermont???? JJ, I love VT!

    ReplyDelete