Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Five Things

As I start to write this post, I have no real direction or plan. Please bear with me (I think it's called Pregnancy Brain).

1. I told my photographer, my husband, that I wanted him to take a belly shot for me this afternoon as I was heading out for a run. What did I get? Three blurry and awkward photos. Here you go:



2. I've officially gone from looking bloated to looking like I'm hiding a basketball under my shirt. How did that happen so fast?

3. I ran four miles outside, and it felt great. The run made me feel nostalgic for my early morning runs with Melissa. As hard as it was to drag myself out of bed at 5 am on a Saturday, the feeling of accomplishment after is unmatched. I loved everything about those runs: starting in the dark, the new routes, having a friend by my side the whole way. I can't wait for the fall when we can get back in the routine again. GMR, will you take me back as an early morning running partner?

4. My baby is learning how to skate, and he loves it.



5. 23 weeks today! Baby kicks have been the norm lately, and it's just as exciting to feel these jabs as it was when I was pregnant with Jack. They can be felt outside too, which is exciting for Adam and I think a little frightening for Jack. Feeling the baby move and kick is my favorite thing about pregnancy. There's a life growing inside me! How much more exciting does it get?

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!! And so fun that he is learning how to skate!! Love the photos of him. :)

    ReplyDelete