Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Ramblings


This is what we do around here- we read train catalogs. Each time we bought a new piece of track for Jack's train set, it came with a new train catalog. He keeps them all together and loves reading them. It's really cute.

.....

I taught yoga yesterday, and it's been really fun lately because the class has been pretty full. I love teaching to a full class of people. I've been trying to mix up my routines, because although it is different every week, I typically always follow the same format. I'm worried that I'm becoming a little easy, not throwing in as challenging poses because I can't always do them, so I'm trying to make a conscious effort to remind myself that I don't have to be able to actually DO everything I'm teaching.

.....

I'm going to the gym this morning, but I can't decide- yoga or run? (I can't do both- it's a really challenging yoga class that lasts 90 minutes).

.....

Is tomorrow really Monday?!? Vacation week is over?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment