Wednesday, March 7, 2012

22 Weeks

22 weeks done! I had a midwife appointment today, and according to their scale, I've gained six pounds since my last visit, making my total weight gain around 11 pounds. I'm feeling good, but definitely starting to feel pregnant. I went to a yoga class tonight, and poses were feeling different and more difficult. Stepping back to the front of my mat from downward dog felt imposed by my belly, and twists are just about impossible. My two runs so far this week felt much harder than the pace suggests, but I managed to get in four and five mile jaunts on the treadmill. I think being back at work this week has a little something to do with it, too, though. All my workouts last week felt great, but I was also on vacation mode and didn't have to spend all day on my feet.

.....





Here's Jack and Pop, Adam's grandpa, from this Christmas. He passed away yesterday and we feel so blessed that he was able to travel from Pennsylvania spend the holidays in Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment