Thursday, July 4, 2013

Marathon Training Week 4

While I'm trying to get my domain issues figured out, I'll share with you week 4 of marathon training:


  • Monday: Rest. Skipped pilates, wasn't really feeling it.
  • Tuesday: 4 miles before work with an old friend, coworker, and awesome running mama. Did a Bodypump class at lunchtime. Alice helped me get ready that morning

  • Wednesday: 6 miles before work with this pretty lady:
  • Thursday: 3 miles in the am as soon as I got to work
  • Friday: Rest
  • Saturday: 7 hard-ass noontime miles with the kiddos. We took a pit stop at my mom's new house at mile 4 for some Nuun
  • Sunday: 11 miles with Melissa. Felt really awesome and she helped push the jogger!

I closed out the week with 31 miles, and closed the month with 117 miles! Definitely my highest mileage month in quite some time.

2 comments: