Saturday, November 24, 2012

Boo

This is a little late, but I want to share anyway because I'm still pretty proud of myself.




The plan for Jack's Halloween costume was for him to dress up wearing his costume from last year- a train conductor- because it still fit, and he wouldn't care. The weekend before Halloween we were talking about a parade we were going to and he told me he wanted to dress up as a ghost. Well, my guilt kicked in and I decided he needed a ghost costume. I got the idea from Parenting magazine and made it out of a men's sweatshirt (K-Mart), tulle, felt, ribbon and fabric glue (Jo-Ann's).

When I was younger, I was always envious of the kids with moms who could whip up homemade costumes. I'm not super crafty and this was really easy, so I'm hoping this can become a tradition.






1 comment: