Thursday, February 2, 2012

Good and Bad

The good news is, I passed the glucose test! I'm still going to try to avoid sugar, because I was actually feeling better without it. I'll have to take the one hour glucose test again at 24 weeks, so here's hoping I can pass that one so I don't have to do the three hour test again.

The bad news is headaches. For the past few days I've been experiencing very painful headaches. I'm not one prone to headaches so I'm not really sure how to deal with it. They usually come on after lunch and last through the evening. The good news is that running actually makes it feel better. I got outside for a four mile run yesterday and it seemed to help. But right now, awful. A woman at work suggested some topic (I thinks that's the term) oils that she used while pregnant to treat her migraines, so I think I'll go to Lunaroma and get some.

.....

I can't believe it's February. Looking back at January, I ran 65 miles. I'm feeling really good about this mileage- not too much, and not too little. I'm hoping to maintain that number this month.

Tomorrow I start teaching a new yoga class- a class for the staff at the school I work at. I'm a little nervous, though. I feel perfectly comfortable teaching at the gym to a room full of strangers, but to a room full of peers? A little scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment