Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Actually Made Something I Saw On Pinterest

Phew, that was a busy week. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. After I posted last Sunday, things just got crazy. Sunday night, Jack woke up with a fever and we gave him ibuprofen and he went back to bed. When I left for work he still wasn't feeling well, but Adam was home with him so I wasn't worried. Well, when the phone rang in the kindergarten room at 10 am, I knew there was a problem. It was Adam, calling to say that Jack had a seizure. I rushed home to find poor Jack crying, burning up, and disoriented. His doctor said to try to keep his fever down and within 24 hours, he was back to himself.

On Tuesday, I made my first craft from Pinterest: glitter snow playdough. I decided to make this as my gift for my kindergartners, but I didn't factor in the excessive amount of time and materials I would need to make enough playdough for 26 five-year-olds. It came out really cute, but needless to say, I will not be making this again next year.

Later in the week, I made chocolate dipped peanut butter pretzel sandwiches, also found on Pinterest. I feel so domesticated.

.....

With a half day at school on Wednesday, craziness took over the school day and vacation couldn't come quickly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment