Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Streak Is Over

I finally ran today - in 17 degree temps - after nine days off. I've been sick this past week and just couldn't seem to kick it. It's still lingering but the run in the cold today actually made me feel better.

.....

My blogging has been sparse lately, because between being a mom, working full time, and sleeping 14 hours a day there hasn't been much time. Why have I been so tired?


Our little family of three will soon be becoming a family of four! We are so excited for Jack to become a big brother, and I think he is, too. He just doesn't know it yet.

I'm only 11 weeks pregnant, but still 29 weeks doesn't seem that far away. I'm feeling good, just tired and nauseous at different times during the day. I've been most queasy at dinner time, and it usually passes just in time for bed time.

No weight gain so far, but according to the midwife it's two pounds. I explained to her that the first time I was weighed I wasn't wearing my Dansko's, coat (with iPhone in the pocket) and jeans (jeans are heavier than real pants- that's what I tell myself), so the second time with all these additions the number was bound to be higher.

I hope to continue teaching yoga for as long as I can. Even though I sometimes dread getting up on a Saturday morning (especially in the dead of winter), I do love teaching.

That's all for now- with second trimester soon on it's way I should have more energy and more random posts to fill up this little space.

.....

I'm off to wear my other hat- waitress. Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! I've never commented before, but am a fairly new blogger so now I feel like I can leave comments. :) Hope you continue to feel more energized as the weeks go along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a. great family pi
    b. SO happy that is is officially on the blog now :)
    c. All the people I know that have been nauseous had girls...just saying that maybe Jack should start thinking of himself as a big brother to a little sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Danielle, what wonderful news!!! :)

    ReplyDelete