Friday, August 3, 2012

Scratch That

Remember when I said the hardest part yet of having two kids is dealing with their simultaneous needs and wants? Well, like a newborn who changes every day, I changed my mind. The hardest part is the lack of sleep. I remember the sleepless nights with Jack- and after a while, I got used to them. This time I'm not getting used to them quite so easily. I've decided I can handle (so far) two-at-onces: nursing Alice + reading Jack a story, train time with Jack + baby lounger for Alice, bike ride for Jack + Alice in front pack. Right now I'm struggling with the up at 2 am, up at 4 am, awake 4 am - 6 am, back to sleep until 8 am, with Mr. J getting up at 7. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks we'll establish some sort of consistency that involves more sleeping at night.
I like to sleep all day!

She's lucky she's cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment