Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Marathon Sunday

Hi friends! Remember when I used to blog? Things have been busy around here, and as much as I love what I do, I'm looking forward to summer vacation.

At 34 weeks, the reality that another little being will be joining our household very soon has become very real. I'm stressed out, per usual, about anything and everything that's out of my control. Running is now completely done, and taken over by walks and prenatal yoga.

Last weekend, Jack and I got into the marathon spirit by heading into Burlington to cheer on the runners in the marathon. I won't lie, walking down I started to get a little teary about not running in the race. It doesn't seem like a year ago that we were here. Once we saw our favorite runners, my mom, Tom, and new marathoner Melissa!!!, any jealousy I had went away (well, most of it). Jack was an excellent cheerleader, yelling "Go!" and ringing cowbells on Church Street. I think Marathon Sunday in Burlington is one of my favorite days of the year.





No comments:

Post a Comment