Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Week 3 Marathon Training

This was a step down week as far as training goes, but all of the runs still felt really difficult!
  • Monday:
    Reformer Pilates
  • Tuesday:
    Bodypump at lunch
    3 miles after work
  • Wednesday:
    5 miles - 4 with coworkers and 1 on my own - they stopped at 4. I completed the run in under 50 minutes, which I'm happy about.
  • Thursday:
    3 miles after work - it was hot!
  • Friday: Rest
  • Saturday: Hard-ass 5 miles with Melissa
  • Sunday: 6 miles with both kiddos in the jogger

22 miles for the week! Can't believe I'm going to be running more than that in one day! This week my long run gets bumped up again, reaching 11 miles. I'm starting to get a little nervous because I have a half marathon next weekend on a difficult and hilly course, but I haven't run more than 10 miles in a month. Overall, feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment