Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Garminless

Today's workout:
Bodypump 
3 Miles

Bodypump was difficult, as usual but because they have a 50 minute time slot at work, one track gets skipped and today it was lunges. I need the lunges but was happy to leave them out today.

I forgot my Garmin at home so before heading out for the run I mapped out a semi-new 3 mile route and it felt pretty good to run not knowing my pace. I kept checking my phone, though, to see the time and was trying to guesstimate. Old (bad?) habits die hard, I guess. 

And because it's my blog, here's a picture of Miss Alice riding a tricycle. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is nice to run Garminless, we get so used to wanting to know exact pace and distance! Nice job with the workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started body pump and the lunge track didn't have any lunges. Weird

    ReplyDelete