Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Threes Again

This challenge is funny - last weekend I found it to be a drag (and I was only on days 3 and 4 - ha!) but this week it has been invigorating. On Monday I went to Pilates at lunchtime (Operation Core Strength!) and then decided I'd run a single mile after work on the treadmill. Well, when I got to the gym both treadmills were in use, so I decided I would do 15 minutes on the elliptical and call it a day. I told myself there might be times during this challenge when I would have to make modifications, and that's okay. Plus, I didn't really feel like running. A treadmill freed up and I ended up doing three miles.

Yesterday at the end of the of the day I soaked up the sunshine and did three miles outside. The miles were fast (for me) and finished in 28 minutes. It felt so nice! It's forcing me to get out the door, and like I said to Melissa, "put my big girl pants on." 5 days down, 26 to go.

1 comment: