Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day One

Here we are almost through with March and I've failed the March run every day challenge. Twice. The first was on Day 14 - long day at work and when the day was done I really just wanted to get home and snuggle my babies. I get that it's an excuse and in the challenge I told myself there would be no excuses, but there you go. I was bummed for a minute that I had made it two weeks running everyday, but then realized that it was awesome that I made it two weeks running every day. If that makes any sense, ha. The last ten or so days have still been filled with running (including a six am pre-work run with a friend and coworker), pilates and Bodypump. I can even throw in a trip to the water park in there and an afternoon of bowling. So there you go. I'm picking up the challenge again, going to try to make it to 31 days, but will be happy if I make it past Day 14. Day 1, here I come.

1 comment:

  1. great job, girl! you'll get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete