Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 10

The monthly challenge is still going strong, with runs this week:

Wednesday 5 hilly miles after work with my Mom: This was an awesome run and I'm having a lot of fun running with her more often.

Thursday 3 easy miles at lunch: Went out planning on doing one and ended up with three

Friday 3 easy miles at lunch: Same game plan as Thursday

Saturday 1.5 mile run / 3 mile walk: My legs and feet were feeling tired so it was a nice and easy run / walk with the kiddos in the jogger. We went from her house down the road to check out the house she and Tom are building.

Sunday 10 miles with Melissa and two new running friends: I was worried about running in a group, but it was such a nice run. We all were on the same pace and the miles went by really fast. Breakfast at Skinny Pancake after, helped too.

I don't have specific plans for tomorrow but I'm think two miles and a pilates class.

No comments:

Post a Comment