Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Am I really doing this again?

During the second week of marathon training, it hit me. I am running another marathon. I don't quite have the same level of high that I did the first time around, likely because I am well aware of the pain and long hours that are to come. Either way, I am looking forward to running a marathon in my home state and seeing what I can do with the momentum of friends and family along the course. Although, the first time around, Melissa and Julia were pretty much the best fans anyone could ask for. And Adam, except he missed me crossing the finish line. Still not over that one.

Week 2:

Monday: cardio core attack - 50 mins core work and intervals, like jumping jacks, box jumps, and burpees
Tuesday: bodypump
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: 3 miles on the treadmill
Friday: taught yoga
Saturday: 5 miles
Sunday: 9 miles

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting! I was really hoping to tackle number 2 this year, but it isn't looking good. Good luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete