Monday, July 9, 2012

Yoga

I miss yoga! I stopped teaching a couple weeks ago, teaching was becoming difficult. It wasn't really the poses that I was having a hard time with- it was talking while doing the poses at the same time. If I didn't have to say anything, I was fine. But talking- I'd be out of breath in no time. I put my gym membership on hold because I wasn't using it. I was planning on going to a local yoga studio for pre-natal classes, but those proved to be a huge let down. The actual asana portion of the class was great, but the teacher spends the first half an hour of the class as check-in. It was a time to let everyone in the class discuss what's going on in their pregnancies. I wasn't really down with paying $15 to listen other women who like to hear themselves talk.

So, where I'm going with this- my mom took some photos of me teaching teaching my last class (at least until I go back in the fall) and I wanted to share. I was a little reluctant for her to take photos at first, but I'm so glad she did!


























2 comments:

  1. What great photos! I hated when people took my picture when I was pregnant and now I wish I had more photos. I think I may attempt some yoga today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! My wife attempted to do yoga till the end of her pregnancy and found it too uncomfortable towards the end. I recently did a shoot for Austin Prenatal Yoga and I can say from watching that it is such a great way to stay fit during your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete