Sunday, April 22, 2012

Getting Harder

At almost 29 weeks, running is getting hard. Easter morning (was it really two weeks ago?!?) was my last real run, seven miles with Jack in the jogger. Over the last couple of weeks, running has gotten harder, and my runs have turned to run / walks, and some to walks completely. I'm still going to be making an effort to get out there, even if I only can run half a mile and have to walk the other three.

Luckily, I have a buddy who doesn't mind if I'm running or walking. He likes to do a lot of the walking on his own now, too.




As far as the pregnancy goes, I'm feeling good. I really can't believe I'm already in the third trimester. I've gained just about twenty pounds, which I think is pretty normal for this point. My only complaint is that hormones are causing my emotions to be running high and feeling stressed the past couple of weeks hasn't helped. After a particularly tough day at work the other day I came home and had a few words with my neighbor. We put up with a lot with these neighbors- i.e. yelling and slamming doors (we live in a townhouse so we share a wall with them). Normally I would be upset about a rainy week ahead, but if it means I don't have to see them sprawled out in the parking lot with their obscene amount of toys and their one year old not knocking at our back door (with no parent in sight, nonetheless), I'm fine with the rain.

It's spring break over here and we have nothing on the agenda. I'm so ready.

1 comment:

  1. Let's get together this week. Any day works for us! We're up for anything. Love you!

    ReplyDelete