Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Boston

So Adam and I are in Boston for a little getaway. We don't have any plans at all other than eating, drinking and shopping. Sounds about right.

We arrived today around 3 pm. Had a slight snag because I had to run to the DMV because my license was expired. Couldn't risk being denied alcohol. Especially since I look 16 and all.

We walked around Newbury Street this afternoon, stopping at several bars for beers alOng the way. We went to Nike Town today and of was a huge letdown! I used to be a huge Nike fan but I am feeling like it's the same thing season to season. I had intended to run while we are here but I forgot my sneakers. Adam is happy about that.

Adam is snoring away now and I'm wide awake. I love this time, but boy, I miss Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment